We have some excellent news for all the home schooling parents out there! By the grace and mercy if Allah our trials for the tuition centre were a great success and we learnt a lot. As a result we are able to offer a full time tuition centre commencing the week beginning Monday 28th September.
We hope to use this time to plan and prepare thoroughly for the upcoming term and ensure everything taught is in line with the National Curriculum. Your child will always be taught what they would be learning in ‘Mainstream School’ but attending here will give them the added bonus of one-on-one tuition time catered specifically for their needs. Our class sizes will not exceed 8 pupils so they will in fact receive a better education than being enrolled in a Mainstream School where class sizes grow to past 30 pupils so one-one time is never present.
The most important factor is that here at the Salafi Home School Tuition Club you children’s Aqeedah will be preserved and maintained. All of our teachers have been specially selected to ensure this and we are all passionate about the nurturing and cultivation of the children in our community.
We will be following the guidelines of the Government School Term timetable. As well as the local school term holidays during Ramadhan, we will take the last ten days off, and the two Eid’s will be our only additional holidays if they fall on School days
Please see below for the Government School Timetables for the Year Sep 2015 – 2016. We will have the same term holidays off:
School holidays 2015/16
- Start of new school year: Tuesday, 1 September 2015
- Half term holiday: Monday 26 October 2015 – Friday 30 October 2015
- December holiday: Monday 21 December 2015 – Friday 1 January 2016
- Half term holiday: Monday 15 February 2016 – Friday 19 February 2016
- April holiday: Monday 4 April 2016 – Friday 15 April 2016
- Half term holiday: Monday 30 May 2016 – Friday 3 June 2016
- Last day of Summer term: Thursday, 21 July 2016